New fall classes are now forming, learn some new techniques and have fun doing it!! (Bring along a friend!) Samples for all classes are now in the store. See more details on the schedule. Remember, we also offer private lessons in sewing, patternmaking, felting, spinning, etc. For more info or to register for classes call us at 216-220-4808.
- Free Motion Sewing — Friday October 24th, 12:30-2:30
- Babette Blanket (crochet) — Saturday, October 25th and Nov. 1st, 1-3:00 pm
- Quilted Bag Techniques — Tuesday November 4th, 10am-1pm
- Piecing workshop — Friday, November 7th 11:30-2:30
- E Bag Saturday — November 8th, 12-3pm & Friday, November 21st, 11am-2pm
- Wine Gift Bag — Thursday, November 6th, 6-8pm & Tuesday, November 11th, 12:00-2pm
- Amigurumi (crochet toys) — Saturday, October 25th, 11am-12:30pm
Stitch Cleveland will be closed on Sunday, October 19, 2008. We will be attending the Wearable Art Fashion Show & Boutique, a benefit for CMA Textile Acquisition Fund with Textile Art Alliance. For more info visit www.clevelandart.org/taa. We’ll be open Saturday til 4pm.
River Colors will remain open on Sunday.